How to apply face serum
Discover Clarins face serum for protected, visibly younger skin27 sec.
Truly Matte Truly Matte Pore Minimizing Serum
Gentle Care Skin Beauty Repair
Extra-Firming Extra- Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum
Super Restorative Super Restorative Serum
Mission Perfection Serum
Your skin is put to the test every day: stress, pollution, impurities, temperature changes... So take care of it and protect it. Clarins anti-pollution complex acts as a shield thanks to its anti-oxidant and anti-free radical properties. Our treatments help to:
- Protect the skin from the harmful effects of pollution.
- Prolong the skin’s youth.
- Instantly reveal the skin’s radiance.
- Clarins +
- Apply face serum with both hands to evenly distribute the product in order to protect the entire face from the harmful effects of pollution and other external stressors.
- Our pressure draining method stimulates natural circulation and maintains the firmness of the face.
- Cup both hands over your face before applying the product to procure an instant sense of well-being.
3 steps to protected, visibly younger skin
Take a small dab of serum. Warm it in your hands to bring it up to the temperature of your skin and help it take effect instantly.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly on your neck and décolleté, to procure an instant sense of well-being.
Use the pressure draining method to stimulate circulation, bring radiance back to your complexion, and maintain firm skin. 3 times on the cheeks, 3 times on the forehead, 5 times on the neck and décolleté.
Our expert tips
Drain pressure at the right pace: quickly in the morning to kick-start your day, more slowly at night before going to sleep.
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager
Psst... You’ll like this!
A perfect complexion... From morning to night.
(No secrets here.)
Lip Comfort Oil
An oil that finally takes care of your lips !
(For a perfectly delicious pout.)
Tour the World in 80 Plants
Trends, ideas, and tips galore! See the latest articles in Clarins Mag!