How to remove make-up with water
Get fresh, clean skin with our make-up removers54 sec.
Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Normal or Combination Skin)
Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Dry or Sensitive Skin)
Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Combination or Oily Skin)
Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
Pure Melt Cleansing Gel
One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. It’s an essential step that will make all the difference to your skin texture Do it morning AND night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities, traces of pollution, and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for other treatments you're going to apply.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- If not removed make-up and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth.
4 steps to fresh, clean skin
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck, to procure an instant sense of well-being.
Remove your hands
Eliminate impurities and pollution. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck. Finish off with gentle circular motions all over the face and neck.
Rinse with water and dry to completely eliminate any trace of make-up.
Our expert tips
Make sure your water is room temperature because water that is too hot or cold may irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager
Psst... You’ll like this!
A perfect complexion... From morning to night.
(No secrets here.)
Lip Comfort Oil
An oil that finally takes care of your lips !
(For a perfectly delicious pout.)
Tour the World in 80 Plants
Trends, ideas, and tips galore! See the latest articles in Clarins Mag!