How to cleanse skin with water
Get fresh, clean skin with our make-up removers54 sec.
Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Normal or Combination Skin)
Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Dry or Sensitive Skin)
Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Combination or Oily Skin)
Daily Energizer Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
Pure Melt Cleansing Gel
One-Step Gentle Exfoliating
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. It’s an essential step that will make all the difference to your skin texture Do it morning AND night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities, traces of pollution, and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for other treatments you're going to apply.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- If not removed make-up and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth.
Achieve fresh, clean skin
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Apply & Lift Off
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly over your face and neck. Lift off hands to remove impurities and pollutants.
Massage & Rinse
Finish with gentle circular motions all over the face and neck. Splash with water and pat dry.
Our expert tips
Make sure your water is room temperature because water that is too hot or cold may irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager