How to apply day/night cream
Get protected, visibly younger skin with Clarins day cream27 sec.
Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types
Extra-Firming Day - Special For Dry Skin
Multi-Active Day - Normal To Dry Skin
Multi-Active day Emulsion - Normal to combination skin
Hydra-Essentiel Light Cream (All skin types)
Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream (Normal To Dry Skin)
Hydra Essentiel Emulsion (Normal To Combination Skin)
Super Restorative Day Cream (All Skin Type)
Super Restorative Day Cream (Dry Skin)
Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream - All Skin Types
White Plus Emulsion SPF20
My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturising Cream
My Clarins Re-Boost Mattifying Moisturising Cream
My Clarins Re-Boost Comforting Moisturising Cream
Plant Gold Face Cream
Gentle Care Cream
Your skin is put to the test every day: stress, pollution, impurities, temperature changes... So take care of it and protect it. Clarins anti-pollution complex acts as a shield thanks to its anti-oxidant and anti-free radical properties. Our treatments help to:
- Protect the skin from the harmful effects of pollution.
- Prolong the skin’s youth.
- Instantly reveal the skin’s radiance.
- Clarins +
- Apply the cream with both hands to evenly distribute the product in order to protect the entire face from the harmful effects of pollution and other external stressors.
- Our pressure draining method stimulates natural circulation and maintains the firmness of the face.
- Cup both hands over your face before applying the product to procure an instant sense of well-being.
3 steps to protected skin
Take a small dab of cream. Warm it in your hands to bring it up to the temperature of your skin and help it take effect instantly.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly on your neck and décolleté, to procure an instant sense of well-being.
Use the pressure draining method to stimulate circulation, bring radiance back to your complexion, and maintain firm skin. 3 times on the cheeks, 3 times on the forehead, 5 times on the neck and décolleté.
Our expert tips
Drain pressure at the right pace: quickly in the morning to kick-start your day, more slowly at night before going to sleep.
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager